What to bring?
As well as providing transport, kayaks and paddles we provide long john wetsuits, cagoules, spray decks and buoyancy aids. However there are a few things we require you to provide:
- Footwear you are happy to get wet, old trainers work well.
- A swim suit to go under the wetsuit.
- A thin thermal top to go under the wetsuit.
- A fleece top to go under the cagoule.
- A pair of shorts to go over the wetsuit.
- A warm or sun hat, depending on the weather.
- Sun cream.
- Packed lunch.
- A warm or cold drink, depending on the weather.
Where are we?
- At the roundabout at the end of the A55 take the first left signed Treardurr Bay B4545.
- Immediately take the first right onto Porth Dafarch Rd.
- Continue on this road for 1.5 miles then take the left signed Anglesey Outdoors.
(If your sat nav takes you down Mill road in the last couple of miles you might want to avoid it as it is a bit narrow.)
If you are staying here their reception is on the ground floor of the main building, Sea Kayaking Anglesey is down the end of the track on the left.
We will meet here to start the course in the Paddlers Return Pub for a coffee and a chat.
When we start?
All our courses start at 0900hrs and aim to finish by 1700hrs.
Unfortunately we can't accommodate under 16's on our courses however they can be accommodated on Bespoke courses. Under 18's need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. There is no upper age limit but if you are concerned please feel free to get in touch and discuss it with us.